Sunday, September 22, 2013

Getting closer!

Practicing many things tonight. Packing and repacking my bag, blogging with photos via my phone... We will have to figure that out, but in the meantime, I will just have to reference the pics since I can't put them where I want them.

So this afternoon I decided to really look at what I had packed, because I really really really want to bring my boots. So I pulled out a couple more shirts, socks and other items, and I found room for them! They actually pack down pretty small so I don't have to wear them on travel days to save space, unless I want to! Yay!

Picture 1 is of what I will likely wear on travel days. Biggest shoes, jacket, and bulky clothing. Pack weighed in at 21.6 lbs with extra liquids, so I should be okay!

Picture 2 is of everything in my pack. Clothing, toiletries, electronics (minus my kindle and cell phone), shoes, etc.

Picture 3 is of all my clothes. I think I still have a LOT of clothes, and I want to bring one cardigan, but I can't figure out what else to cut out so I can fit it in.

2 comments:

  1. Great job. I don't have any good advice, the final decisions are tough on what to bring. It looks good though! It's a challenge fitting all the liquids in the quart sized bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It is agonizing figuring it out, but just think, the lighter you go, the less to drag around. Drip dry things will save you and soon you will be on your way and enjoying your trip! We are excited for you and remember how nervous we were on our trip too. You have a good plan and you are going to be with a great "team"...leave room for the little unexpected moments and you are all SET! Bon voyage soon! We love you! mom and dad

    ReplyDelete