Thursday, September 19, 2013

This is my "I hate packing" face...

We are 9 days away from departing! We are sooo excited! But as I expected, I am having a wardrobe crisis now that the trip is getting closer! Did I mention that I actually hate packing? I really have a hard time with not being able to change my mind about what I want to wear or with changing weather conditions. I like to be prepared and have choices, and packing light light light makes that difficult!

Well, I think I narrowed things down, but as soon as Amy gets here and shows me what she packed, I'm sure I will want to completely rethink everything I decided on! Ha!

For accountability's sake, I will share that I decided against my boots! This will be really helpful for space but I will miss the option. Of course, I suppose there is always the "option" of finding some awesome ones over there... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment